Careers at Mechanical Simulation
Mechanical Simulation develops software that transforms the way that the automotive industry solves the most challenging problems we are facing today. Your unique skills will be fully utilized to help this cutting-edge company deliver the industry leading development and testing tools to a global audience. We will surrounded you with passionate and talented people from a variety backgrounds.
Types of employment:
Job Posting: Software Development Engineer 2
Mechanical Simulation is a growing small company, in which technical team members play many roles. All software development roles will need to work as a team with highly qualified vehicle dynamic experts to implement designs and features. Some travel may be required.
- Code software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
- Standardize the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
- Work under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Reports to lead developer or project lead.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and 3 years of experience or 5 years of equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software engineering and computer science.
- C programming
- C++ programming
- Visual Studio
- Computer Graphics
- Design Patterns
- Java of C#